Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Wow, thank you so much to Kara's Party Ideas for featuring the Harry Potter Party I helped throw with Make A Wish Foundation of Middle Tennessee! Kara has one of my favorite party inspiration sites, so it was a big thrill to scroll through my Google reader and discover my own work by surprise!

And the same thing happened to me Friday--after geeking out over being included in the Friday round-up at Project Nursery, I discoverd that Dean's party was also included in the Party of Five round-up at Hostess with the Mostess!


I have two really fun parties I hope to share soon--Dean's buddy Penny's Godzilla first birthday party, and the surprise 35th birthday bash I threw for my husband over the weekend! Pin It

1 comment:

Pasta Recipes said...

Thank you forr writing this